Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad is one of the prime engineering institutions of India. The Department of Mining Engineering was founded in 1926 with the founding of the School in that year through the then Viceroy of India, Lord Irwin. above the Past 83 years, it has developed and developed to become the largest.
ISM Dhanbad invites application for admission to mater of engineering degrees (M.Tech) course in
1. Department of Fuel & Mineral Engineering,
2. Department of Mining Engineering,
3. Department of Electronics Engineering,
4. Center for Longwall Mine Mechanisation,
5. Department of Management Studies,
6. Department of Petroleum Engineering,
7. Department of Applied Geophysics,
8. Centre of Mine Environment,
9. Department of CSE,
10. Department of Mechanical Engineering
11. Mining Machinery Engineering.
Admission process for Master degree (M.Tech) Admissions:
The admission to M.Tech for GATE eligible student should be held by counseling..The admission to M Tech for NON-GATE student will be based on the basis of All India Entrance Examination guided by ISM on May 16, 2010 (Sunday) followed by counseling.
Indian School of Mines University (ISMU),
Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
Phone : 0326-2296559/60/61/62