CCSF Graduation Requirements
City College of San Francisco CCSE is devoted to the principle that the topes quality education possible be furnished to all students. Central to this philosophy is the faith that all students granted an Associate degree should be required to study a variety of general breadth program in addition to those program which are required by a student’s major.
Information about CCSF Graduation Requirements
A student may be graduated from City College of San Francisco with the degree of Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) by gratifying the following requirements made by the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges, the Governing Board of the San Francisco Community College District, and the faculty of the College.
General Education Requirements
General educational courses are required in the following areas:
1. Communication and analytical thinking,
2. Written composition and information competency,
3. Natural sciences,
4. Social and behavioral sciences,
6. United states history and government,
7. Physical skills and health knowledge, and
8. Ethnic studies, women’s studies, and gay, lesbian and bisexual studies.
City College of San Francisco
50 Phelan Avenue, C208D
San Francisco, California 94112
Phone: 415 239-3895
Fax: 415 239-3804