Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 19th, 2012, 02:24 PM
nikhilabanala

Default Entrance NDA

As you give me information how I can apply in the entrance exam that is offer by National defiance Academy and also give me examination syllabus.

Last edited by prince karak; December 19th, 2012 at 04:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 19th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Entrance NDA

You are looking for the NDA entrance exam syllabus, here I am giving you:

NDA Entrance exam syllabus:

Mathematics: Maximum Marks:- 300

1. Algebra:-
Concept of a set, operation on sets, Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws. Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation

Representation of real numbers on a line Complex numbers – basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity
Binary system of numbers Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa

Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions Quadratic equations with real coefficients Solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs Permutation and Combination Binomial theorem and its application Logarithms and their applications

2. Matrices and Determinants:-
Types of matrices, operations on matrices Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinant Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, Applications – Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method

3. Trigonometry:-
Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians Trigonometrical ratios Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae Multiple and Sub-multiple angles Inverse trigonometric functions
Applications – Height and distance, properties of triangles.

For the detailed syllabus, here is attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: doc NDA Entrance exam syllabus.doc (29.5 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message