Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:35 PM
Sumit Rauu

Default CIL Kolkata news

Can you provide me the news of coil India limited for the production of the coil in the year can you provide me it I need it for making my project please provided me the detail information of the last news of the coil India limited
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: CIL Kolkata news

Sir I am going to provide you the News of the coil India limited according to the information given on the official website of the corporation

The coal mining major produced 89.09 Million Tonnes (MTs) of coal in the quarter ending September 2012 compared to 80.30 MTs produced during the same period previous fiscal, clocking an increase of 8.79 MTs with 10.9% growth.

The progressive performance was also upbeat as CIL produced 191.54 MTs of coal during the first half of the fiscal (April-September 2012), which is 14.93 MTs more than what was produced during same period previous year showing a growth of 8.5%.

This is the last news of the coil industry for the production India is one of the rich country in the contact of the neuronal recourses

I hope your purpose of the information will be solved if you have any problem regarding to it or any other thing then feel free to asked I will try to help you out
Best of luck for your project
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message