Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 24th, 2013, 01:21 PM
KINGSHUK

Default IGNOU PHD admission

Tell me the procedure of take admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University because I want to take admission in this university for do PHD Degree course education so ask you about its admission procedure so tell me about this also give the list of schools offering this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU PHD admission

Hii sir, I Wants to do in Ph.D in Dairy Science and Technology from the IGNOU Will you Please provide me the Detials of the Phd Admission of the IGNOU University ?
Old January 31st, 2018, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IGNOU PHD admission

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.

The Admission Details of the Ph.D in Dairy Science and Technology is given below

Program Structure

This research degree programme is offered with a Course work of 32 Credits and Research work of 64 credits. The course work will have 4 Core Compulsory Courses of 4 credits each (16 Credits) and 4 optional Courses of 4 credits each (16 Credits).

Duration :

Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years

Eligibility:

Master Degree in Dairy Science (Dairy Technology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Engineering), Food Science/ Food Technology, M.V.Sc. (Animal Products Technology/ Dairy Science), M.Sc. Agriculture (Dairy Science/ Dairy Technology) .

Mode of Selection :

For Category “B’: The candidates with Masters Degree in relevant discipline will have to clear the entrance test conducted by the University. The candidates who have cleared the ICAR- NET examination will be exempted from the entrance test.

Course Fee: Rs. 7,000

For more Information you may Contact to the IGNOU University the contact Detials Are given below

Contact Details
Student Registration Division (SRD)
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, India
Phone No. :011- 29532741