Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 24th, 2013, 01:57 PM
guwahati

Default PSC Clerkship Question Paper

How I can get the question paper pattern of clerk ship recruitment exam from net which recruitment exam conduct by WB public service commission because I do participate in the recruitment exam of this post so ask you for get its .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PSC clerkship question paper

Can you provide me the syllabus of Public service Commission, West Bengal (PSC) Clerkship Examination on which the question paper is based as I need it for preparation of the exam?
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: PSC clerkship question paper

The Public service Commission, West Bengal (PSC) Clerkship Examination paper on General Studies & Arithmetic with full marks of 200 comprising 50 questions each for general studies and arithmetic the total time allowed is 11/2 hrs.

There will be negative marking for wrong answers 2/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.

Syllabi for Examination:
General Studies: Matters of common experience including everyday science, current events
and problems with special reference to India, Elementary knowledge of Indian history and Indian geography.

Arithmetic: Questions will be set on the syllabus of madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal board of Secondary Education.

English [paper - 1] : Drafting of a report from point or materials supplied, translation from Bengali / Hindi / Nepali / Urdu into English, condensing of a prose passage (Summary / precis); Correct use of words; Correction of sentence; Use of common phrases; Synonyms and antonyms etc.

Vernacular [Paper - II] : Drafting a report from points or materials supplied; translation from English into Bengali / Hindi / Nepali / Urdu; condensing of a prose passage; grammar.

• The standard of Paper I of Paper II and Group B of paper III are approximately of the standard of the Madhyamik Exam of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
• Before final selection, one opting for Hindi / Nepali / Urdu must pass a test of ability to read, write and speak in Bengali. However the test is of qualifying nature.
• One is allotted for an appointment to the Clerical post according to positions in merit list in the following order(s) (a) Secreterials (b) Directorials (c) Regional Offices.