Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 24th, 2013, 01:59 PM
mari.durai

Default Eligibility For TET In UP

What eligibility criteria required for do participate in the Teacher eligibility test of Uttar Pradesh please tell me about his because I want to do participate in the Teacher eligibility test of Uttar Pradesh so ask you about required its eligibility criteria so tell me about this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility For TET In UP

I want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) Exam so can you please tell me the eligibility Criteria required to apply for exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Eligibility For TET In UP

Uttar Pradesh Education Board (UPBEB) conducts Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test TET for candidates seeking to be appointed as teachers in government-run organizations.

UPTET Eligibility Details:

I. Primay Level (Class I-V)
II. Upper Primary Level (Class IV-VIII)

For Classes I-V (Primary Level):

Degree with minimum 50% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighters will be given for 05% in Degree & 02 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).

OR

Degree with qualify in Special B.T.C. Training from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.

OR

Degree with 02 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) (02 years) from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.

OR

Degree with 02 years B.T.C. Urdu Special Training in Uttar Pradesh from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.

OR

04 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

For Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Level):

Degree with B.T.C. from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university & National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)

OR

Degree with 50% form Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution/ Degree (B.Ed)/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).

OR

Intermediate with 50% & 04 years B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from recognized by N.C.T.E./ U.G.C.

OR

Intermediate with minimum 50% & 04 years Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR

Degree with minimum 45% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates will be given for 05%) & B.Ed.

UPTET Exam Pattern

Uttar Pradesh TET Exam consists of two Papers, Paper I & II.

Both Papers are contains 150 Objective type papers, each question caries one mark, Total 150 Marks.

UPTET Paper-I: Candidates who want to become a Teacher for Class I to V in UP Primary School.

2. UPTET Paper-II: Candidates who want to become a Teacher for Class 6 to 8 in UP Upper Primary School.

Candidates who want to become Primary Teacher from Class I to VIII, should have qualified in both papers.

All Question Papers contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), time duration is one and half an hour (150 mins)

Each carrying one mark

There will be no negative marking.

Primary Level (Class I-V) Syllabus:-

Fundamental Structure of Question Paper No. of Questions Total Marks
i. Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30
ii. Language-I (Hindi) 30 30
iii. Language-II (English/ Urdu/ Sanskrit 30 30
iv. Maths 30 30
v. Environmental Studies 30 30

Upper Primary Level (Class VI-VIII) Syllabus:

Structure of Question Paper No.of Questions Total Marks
i. Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30