Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 24th, 2013, 03:26 PM
eeshwar

Default Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Bsnl Recruitment

How I know about the bharat sanchar nigam limited bsnl recruitment please tell me about it and tell me how I know more about it and give me information about it if you know about it please give me information about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 25th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Bsnl Recruitment

I am here by providing you the PDF that contain the details of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. BSNL NE-I Circle, will fill up about 15(fifteen) vacancies for Mizoram SSA [subject to variation depending on the availability of vacancies] of Telecom Technical Assistant in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs.13600-25420 through an open competitive examination likely to be held in the month of February-March 2013 as per the details given below: - Name of SSA UR ST TOTAL Mizoram 14 1 15

Eligibility:

Age: - Candidate must be between 18 and 27 years of age as on 31.12.2012 i.e. last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. In case of departmental candidates the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years in respect of Scheduled Caste/ScheduledTribe/OBC candidates as per Rules. The employees of the BSNL only will be treated as departmental employee. Ex-servicemen are eligible for relaxation in age limit as per Rule. For residents of J&K – relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T O.M. No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 6-12-2005 pertaining to “residents of state of Jammu & Kashmir (relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Services & Posts”, Rules-1997”.

Please feel free to download the PDF
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Bsnl Recruitment.pdf (535.5 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message