Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 29th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Mrinal Vibhav Arun

Default ESIC employee benefits

You give me information how I get benefits from the employees’ state Insurance Corporation after the deposit insurance? You give me basic benefits
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ESIC employee benefits

You want to know about the list f various ESIC Employee Benefits, so here I am providing you with the required information of the same:

Generally there are 6 benefits that are offered by the act and they are:

(1). Medical Benefits- Full medical care is given to the insured person and his family from the day he enters the insurance policy.

(2). Sickness Benefits- Sickness Benefits is given in the form of compensation at the rate of 70% of the wages to the insured workers for a maximum of 91 days.

(3). Maternity Benefit- Maternity Benefit for confinement/pregnancy is payable for three months, which is extendable by further one month on medical advice at the rate of full wage subject to contribution for 70 days in the preceding year

(4). Disablement Benefit
 Temporary Disablement- Temporary Disablement Benefit at the rate of 90% of wage is payable so long as disability continues.

Permanent Disablement- Benefit is paid at the rate of 90% in the form of monthly payment depending upon the losses incurred.

(5). Dependants’ Benefit- Benefits is paid to the insured persons family members who are dependant on the insured person in the case of death due to employment injury or occupational hazards.

(6). Other Benefits-
Funeral Expenses

Confinement Expenses
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message