Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 28th, 2013, 01:20 PM
santhoshkumar

Default IISC alumni Bangalore

Hello Sir I want to get volume 5 newsletters of IISC alumni Bangalore so can you please give me the newsletters and please tell me that where can I download it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:19 PM
nishant kumar soni

Default IISC alumni Bangalore

Hello Sir I want to go on the IISC alumni Bangalore so can you please give me the address and the phone no of the institution and also tell me which courses the institution offered
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IISC alumni Bangalore

IISC alumni Bangalore had published the volume 5 newsletters of alumni in Sept month so here I am proving you the PDF.

PDF has the followings things as below:-
President’s desk
IISCAA activies
Award and achievement
37th alumni general body

Some contents of PDF are displayed as below:-

The 37 Annual General Body Meeting held on August 2012 was a spectacular event. We congratulate all the Distinguished Alumnus Awardees for
their contribution. The presence of more than hundred members and their active participation and discussions have resulted in undertaking new
initiatives for the future.
Thanks to the authorities of the Institute for facilitating the enrollment of new students as IIScAA members. We welcome the new students to the
centre of knowledge and excellence and wish them all the very best of luck in their future endeavours. The IIScAA lifetime membership fees and any
contributions can be electronically wired using the wire transfer instructions provided at
Please feel free to express your views about our newsletter by email: iiscaanlg@yahoo.com
Dr. Shyam Vasudeva Rao, Founder of Forus Health, IISc alumnus, accomplished academician internationally has
developed an indigenous medical device called 3nethra, an ophthalmic screening device which can detect in less than five minutes five major eye
diseases - cataract, diabetic retina, glaucoma, cornea issues & also measure refractive index. Today more than three and a half lakh

For more details you can read out the attach PDF as followings
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Newsletters of IISC alumni Bangalore.pdf (1.19 MB, 0 views)
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About The Indian Institute of Science Alumni Association Bangalore ?
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Indian Institute of Science Alumni Association

The Indian Institute of Science Alumni Association (IIScAA) was formed in the year 1976 with Dr. S.R. Valluri as the Founder President. He was the Director of National Aerospace Laboratory (NAL), Bangalore at that time. Prof. Satish Dhawan, Director IISc, (1962 – 81) was the first patron of the Alumni Association. They were primarily instrumental in the formation of the IIScAA.

Vision
To be a dynamic partner to Alumni, IISc, Industry, R&D Organisation, Academic Institutions of repute and Society at large for all round development by dissemination and use of scientific technology and augmenting scientific thinking.

Mission
Build platforms and forums to bring about a strong bond between alumni, alumni with Alma Mater and create programs to spread scientific thinking and promote intelligent use of technology in Society

Responsibilities :

Work towards ensuring that 100% of IISc Alumni become members of the Association.
Enlist their support for addressing the requirements of IISc and Alumni members for mutual cooperation. This can be done by submitting their brief CVs indicating areas of expertise, and how they would like to engage with IISc AA.

For more Details you may Contact to The Indian Institute of Science Alumni Association Bangalore the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

IISc. Alumni Association,
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore-560012.

Telephone: +91 80 23600180 / 22932597

Work Timings
Monday to Friday : 10 A.M. to 5.30 P.M.
Saturday : 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.