Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 30th, 2013, 05:00 PM
kartick

Default Nit Rourkela M.Tech Biotechnology

I am doing M Tech in BT from National Institute of Technology Rourkela. Provide me the M Tech course syllabus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Nit Rourkela M.Tech Biotechnology

I am providing you with the M Tech Bio Technology course syllabus of National Institute of Technology Rourkela for your reference. You can go through and use it for your purpose. I am quoting some of the course details provided in the syllabus of the Institute in this file. Introduction to Ergonomics, Why Ergonomics makes Good Business Sense ,Principles of Ergonomics Basic Cognitive ,Capabilities and Limitations of the workers ,Environmental Situation and Limitations Conducting an Ergonomic Assessment ,Developing an Ergonomic Program ,Ergonomic Issues Related to Posture ,Ergonomic Issues Related to Materials Handling/Lifting ,Using the NIOSH Lifting Formula Ergonomic Issues Related to the Use of Hand Tools ,Frequent Types of Injuries Related to Workplace Design, Repetitive Motion, and Cumulative Trauma Disorders ,Preventing Ergonomically Related Injuries by Redesigning the Workplace ,Designing Displays for Workers, Auditory Displays ,Transfer and Design of Information ,Controls and Control arrangements, Keyboards and Input Devices for Computers ,Occupational and Human Stress. For the rest of the syllabus you can download the pdf file provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NITR M Tech BT Syllabus.pdf (391.0 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message