Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 30th, 2013, 06:03 PM
S.Chandra mojha

Default UP TET Syllabus In PDF

I have filled the form Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test but I don’t know the syllabus of Up Tet for Paper I so can you please provide me the syllabus of up tet for Paper I or tell me the name of website where I can get the syllabus please provide me syllabus as soon as possible
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: UP TET Syllabus In PDF

The syllabus for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test for paper I is as follows:

Pedagogy:-
Unit-1 (Marks-06)
Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affection development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning Role of Heredity and environment

Unit-2 (Marks-06)
Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes. Factors Affection learning
Theories of learning and its implication
How Children learn and think.
Motivation and Implications for Learning

Unit-3 (Marks-06)
Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors Affection Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & relign.
Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence.

For more detailed syllabus I am uploading the PDF file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPTET Syllabus Paper I.pdf (70.1 KB, 25 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in