Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 7th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Default eligibility for part time phd in madras university

Discuss about eligibility for part time phd in madras university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for eligibility for part time phd in madras university discussion. If you are looking for information on eligibility for part time phd in madras university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on eligibility for part time phd in madras university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: eligibility for part time phd in madras university

I want to get admission in Part Time Phd program in Madras University so can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for admission?
Old May 25th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: eligibility for part time phd in madras university

The Madras University invites application form for admission in part Time Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in the University.

Ph.D Part-Time Duration-

A candidate registered for the Ph.D. programme as a part-time scholar (both internal and external) shall work for a minimum period of FOUR YEARS after provisional registration, before submission of the Thesis.

Ph.D Part-Time Eligibility Criteria-

Part-Time (Internal)

A candidate, possessing any one of the qualifications -

A teacher working in the Department of the University or in an affiliated College of the University, Higher Secondary School or High School or Polytechnic within the territorial jurisdiction of the University provided

Teachers of affiliated colleges holding NET/SLET qualification or M.Phil. degree with one year of teaching experience after M.Phil degree and Teachers of Higher Secondary Schools/High Schools and Polytechnic with two years of experience after the qualifying degree

Teachers of affiliated colleges in the following disciplines, with one year of teaching
experience without M.Phil or SLET/NET are permitted to do part-time Ph.D i) Computer Science, ii) Media Arts, iii) English, iv) Management, v) Natya, vi) Communication and Journalism, vii) Hotel and Catering Management, viii) Interior Design, ix) Bio- Technology and x) Bio-Informatics.

A candidate employed other than as a teacher in a permanent job in a registered
firm/institution, within the territorial jurisdiction of the University with a minimum of
FOUR YEARS of total working experience, after the qualifying degree

Research Assistants/Technical Assistants appointed on a permanent basis by the
University are eligible to register for Ph.D. programme on Part-time basis after
confirmation of service.

Candidate with M.L. Degree practicing as an advocate in any Court of Law or serving as a Legal Advisor to/in a registered firm/institution within the territorial jurisdiction of the University with a minimum of FOUR YEARS of total working experience after qualifying degree

For more details here is the attachment

Contact-

University of Madras
Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Madras University PhD program.pdf (720.9 KB, 0 views)