Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 7th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default nerist entrance admit card

Discuss about nerist entrance admit card here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for nerist entrance admit card discussion. If you are looking for information on nerist entrance admit card then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on nerist entrance admit card, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: nerist entrance admit card

Can you tell me about the date for availability of Admit Card for NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) 2017 as I will be giving the exam this time?
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: nerist entrance admit card

The NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) is conducted for admission in different modules of study in the Institute. Three different examinations, known as NEE-I, NEE-II and NEE-III, are conducted every year to admit students in different modules viz., Base (Certificate), Diploma and Degree modules of Technology Stream and 4 years Degree in Forestry.

NEE Exam is conducted by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology. All the three exams are held in the month of April on two dates.

Schedule for the NEE 2017

Beginning of NEE 2017 application form submission 11 Jan 2017
Last date to submit online application form 10 Mar 2017
Download NEE 2017 admit card 24 Mar 2017
NEE I date of exam 22 Apr 2017
NEE II and NEE III date of exam 23 Apr 2017
Declaration of Result 15 May 2017
Tentative date of counselling 10 Jul to 15 Jul 2017

NEE Eligibility
For all the examinations (NEE-I/ NEE-II/ NEE-III) with any paper code, one who is appearing in the respective qualifying exam and whose result is awaited also appear in the respective Entrance Exam.

Eligibility for NEE I

Maximum Age Limits as on 31st July, 2017 are 19 years for general category (GE), 22 years for OBC and female applicants and 24 years for ST/SC/PD.

Academic Qualification: One must have passed Class X / Matriculation / Secondary examination or an equivalent exam with Science and Mathematics. One should have passed in all the subjects including Science and Mathematics separately.

Eligibility for NEE II
Maximum Age Limits as on 31st July, 2017 are 23 years for general category (GE), 26 years for OBC and female applicants and 28 years for ST/SC/PD.

Academic Qualifications for different schemes/modes of NEE-II:
• NEE-II (PCM): One must have passed in 10+2 (PCM)/ Higher Secondary (PCM) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
• NEE-II (Vocational): One must have passed10+2(Vocational) / ITI / NERIST Certificate in any one of the branches / trades, viz., [Agricultural Engineering] Farm Equipment (FE) / Food Processing (FP); [Civil Engineering] Construction Technology i.e. Draftsmanship / Surveyor (CT); [Electronics and Communications Engineering] Electronics Technology or Electronics Maintenance (ET/EM); [Electrical Engineering] Electrical Technology or Electrical Maintenance (ET/EM); [Mechanical Engineering] Mechanical Craftsmanship (MC) / Automobile Technology (AT) and Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (R&AC) are eligible.
• NEE-II (PCB): One must have passed in 10+2 (PCB)/ Higher Secondary (PCB) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).

One, who is selected for admission to Technology Stream under NEE-II (PCM) / NEE-II (Vocational), shall have the choice of branch during counselling out of 6 branches / disciplines, viz., AE, CE, CSE, EE, ECE and ME on the basis of their merit and reservation category.

Eligibility for NEE III

Maximum Age Limits s as on 31st July, 2017 are 40 years for general category (GE), 43 years for OBC and female applicants and 45 years for ST/SC/PD.

Academic Qualifications: One must have passed the 3-year Diploma course from any Government recognized polytechnic / institution in the respective or allied discipline/ branch as per the Appendix-III given in this Information Brochure with a minimum of60% marks considering aggregate marks of all the three years’ together/CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale or NERIST Diploma Module with a minimum of CGPA 6.0. One who does not possess the qualifications as per the disciplines/branches mentioned in Appendix-III is not eligible for the admission