Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 8th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator

Default ntpc price escalation formula

Discuss about ntpc price escalation formula here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ntpc price escalation formula discussion. If you are looking for information on ntpc price escalation formula then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ntpc price escalation formula, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 25th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ntpc price escalation formula

I was beginning to submit price escalation for supply part for one of the NTPC Project .
The contract escalation formuale is EC = EC1 -EC0
EC1= EC0{F+a x A1/A0 X f1 + b x B1/B0 X f2 + c x C1/C0 X f3 + ....+Lb X L1/L0 x fLb)

A,B,C shall be published price indices of corresponding major materials/items.Such indices shall necessarily be of the country of origin of goods .

My confusion is
1) Whether I should consider A- ferrous metal index ,B- Fuel and power, C- Non ferrous metal index ? or only considering A-All commodities index B- Ferrous metal index and no Fuel and power
2)Factors to be considered for A,B,C or I should consider A,B only ?If so wot are the factors .Purpose is for supply of electromechanical items price escalation for Water Treatment Plant Package .
Can anyone help please .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message