Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 11th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Default website of iiit delhi

Discuss about website of iiit delhi here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for website of iiit delhi discussion. If you are looking for information on website of iiit delhi then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on website of iiit delhi, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 9th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: website of iiit delhi

I want to know more about the website of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi, for that will you please help me?
Old June 9th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: website of iiit delhi

Yes, I will help you to get details about the website of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi, so that you can go through it.

When ever you visit the website at top page you can see section like
Admission

People

Academics

Research

Facilities & Services

Life at IIITD

Placements

There you can get information about the admission, faculties, courses in different degree and specialization, facilities for students and faculties and placement information.

There at middle page you can see section of research news, important links and publications, there you can get latest and current information updated by them institute.

Here I’m telling you web address of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi

Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
iiitd.ac.in

Address:-
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, Delhi, 110020

Phone:-
011 2690 7400