Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 11th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Default ptu ibs question papers

Discuss about ptu ibs question papers here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ptu ibs question papers discussion. If you are looking for information on ptu ibs question papers then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ptu ibs question papers, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ptu ibs question papers

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the Introduction to Business
System of the B.tech Computer Science of the Punjab Technical University ?
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ptu ibs question papers

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical,

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the Introduction to Business
System of the B.tech Computer Science of the Punjab Technical University Sorry I may not Found the Question Paper here I am giving you the Syllabus of the Introduction to Business System that is As Follo w

Introduction to Business System:

Data capture, Processing dissemination storage/retrieval I/O and storage devices terminals printers and disks. [20%] Principles of Data Processing: Data representation and file management in COBOL Sequential indexed and relative files, User interfaces, report writer screen management.[30] % Data Management Software: Packaged software: Word processors spread sheets, Data management packages such as DBASE and FOXPRO. [15 %] Principles of Software Engineering: Software development methodology: System analysis, DFD, ER Model design concepts software architecture file (table) and process design issues in system implementation. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) management, Resource Planning (MRP-2) Software like SAP, MARCAN.[ 25 %]Special topics Introduction to Management Information Systems and Decision Support Systems. [10 %]

For more Details you may Contact to the I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University
Address: Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City, Ibban, Kapurthala, Punjab 144603
Phone: 0182 266 2549

Last edited by Vishal Kotkar; May 12th, 2017 at 10:14 AM.