Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 28th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Default New vacancy in SECL

Discuss about new vacancy in secl here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for new vacancy in secl discussion. If you are looking for information on new vacancy in secl then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on new vacancy in secl, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: new vacancy in secl

Hi buddy here I am looking for info related to South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) New vacancy , so would you plz let me know about the same here ??
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: new vacancy in secl

As you want here I am telling South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has published recruitment notification for following posts:

Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 332
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar T&S Gr C
1. General: 167 Posts
2. OBC: 43 Posts
3. SC: 46 Posts
4. ST: 76 Posts

Eligibility:
Applicants should possess Matriculation or equivalent exam from any recognized Board of Exam and Sirdar’s Competency Certificate issued from DGMS Dhanbad (Under Coal Regulation 1957) or Mining and Mine Surveying Certificate (03 years) issued from recognised institute & Overman’s Competency Certificate (Under Coal Mines Regulation 1957) issued from DGMS Dhanbad, if they are willing to work as Mining Sirdar, Valid First Aid Certificates and Valid Gas Testing Certificate.

Age Limit:
Applicants age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and 35 years for SC & ST Applicants.

Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected based on written exam.

Apply process:
Applicants may apply online through the website from 26-08-2016 to 20-09-2016 (Midnight) & send hard copy of the online application with paste recent passport size colour photograph along with 02 additional photographs, self attested copies of educational qualification certificate including matriculation, sirdars certificates of competency issued from DGMS Dhanabad (Under Coal Mines Regulation 1957) or Mining and Mine Surveying Diploma Certificate (03 years) issued from recognised insitute & Overman’s Certificate of Competency (Under Coal Mines Regulation 1957), Valid First Aid certificate, Valid Gas Testing Certificate, Caste certificate to the General Manager (Manpower), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Post Box No 60, Seepat Road, Billaspur, Chhatisgarh, Pin – 495 006 on or before 30-09-2016

South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) recruitment 2016