Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 14th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Default ssc cgl kr answer key

Discuss about ssc cgl kr answer key here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ssc cgl kr answer key discussion. If you are looking for information on ssc cgl kr answer key then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ssc cgl kr answer key, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 10th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ssc cgl kr answer key

Hi I would like to have information about the answer key for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier-I exams 2017 conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) as well as the process to download the answer key published for the same by SSC?
Old June 10th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ssc cgl kr answer key

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) discharged the speculative answer keys of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier-I exams 2017 on its official site. The examinations were held from January 7 to February 8.

Around 65 lakh competitors have taken the CHSL Tier I examination. The examination is being held for the enrollment of around 3,281 postal colleagues/sorting collaborators, 506 information passage administrators, 1,321 lower divisional assistants and 26 court agents.

Ventures to download the Answer Key for SSC CGL Tier-I exams 2017

Visit the official networks site of SSC and afterward login to check the appropriate response keys.

Enter a similar client id and secret key which were utilized amid the examination.

Pick the exam date and tap on submit.

The appropriate response keys will be shown on the screen.

Take a printout of the appropriate response keys and spare it on your PC for future reference.

Competitors can raise complaint/s to the appropriate response key/s from March 15 to 5pm on March 20, 2017 on installment of Rs 100 for every answer.

Any portrayal gotten after the due date won't be engaged.