Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 28th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default procedure to join national defence academy

Discuss about procedure to join national defence academy here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for procedure to join national defence academy discussion. If you are looking for information on procedure to join national defence academy then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on procedure to join national defence academy, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: procedure to join national defence academy

Can you please tell me selection procedur to join National Defense Academy and also let me know more about the entrance exam conducted for its admission?
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: procedure to join national defence academy

Don’t worry I will tell you selection procedure to details of National Defense Academy, so that you can go through the information.

Exam Centres
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam

Selection Procedure
Candidate’s selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written test and SSB interview.

The SSB interview 2017 consist of two stages i.e. stage I and stage II. The stage (I) will consist of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) and Picture Perception & Description Test (PP & DT).

The stage (II) will comprise of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference.

These test will be organized over 4 or 5 days. Entire process will carry 900 marks.

Application fee
The application fee for general & OBC candidates is Rs. 100/-.

SC/ST candidates and wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from examination fee.

The application fee payment can be done via cash payment in any branch of SBI Bank or through SBI Bank net banking, visa/master/debit card.

Syllabus
Mathematics:- Algebra, Matrices & Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of Two & Three Dimensions, Different Calculus, Integral Calculus & Different Equations, Vector Algebra and Statistics & Probability.

English: - The English paper will be designed to test students’ proficiency in the languages with verbal reasoning and usage of grammar.

General Knowledge: - The GK paper will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and

Current Events. For all the mentioned subjects in the paper, the syllabus will be from 10+2 level.