Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 14th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Default pre phd entrance test rajasthan university

Discuss about pre phd entrance test rajasthan university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for pre phd entrance test rajasthan university discussion. If you are looking for information on pre phd entrance test rajasthan university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on pre phd entrance test rajasthan university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 28th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: pre phd entrance test rajasthan university

Can you tell me about important dates 217 for Pre Ph D Entrance Test - MPAT (Ph.D. M.Phil Admission Test) - in Rajasthan University?
Old April 28th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: pre phd entrance test rajasthan university

Rajasthan University offers PhD program in various faculties such as Faculty of Arts, Music and Dramatics, Fine Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Law Management, Education and Engineering and Technology.

Eligibility Criteria for UNIRAJ MPAT 2017

One should have done Post-Graduation exam/master degree in related stream with minimum 55% marks from the university or any other university /institution recognized as equivalent.

There will a relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility to the applicants belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Categories.

UNIRAJ MPAT 2017 M.Phil / Ph.D Admission (Phase I)

Online application process starts 24 Feb 2017
Last date of applying online application 04 Mar 2017
Last date for depositing hard copy of the application form 08 Mar 2017
Display of list of the candidates provisionally
selected to Ph.D. programme 11 Mar 2017
Last date of reporting for admission in the concerned Department 16 Mar 2017

UNIRAJ MPAT-2017 (Phase I for Ph.D)

On-line applications are invited for direct admission to Ph. D. programmes in different subjects.

Phase-I is meant for those candidates who shall be exempted from UNIRAJ MPAT-2016 and it will include the candidates from the following categories:

• Those who were admitted in M.Phil. Programme through UNIRAJ MPAT and have passed their M.Phil. Examination.
• Teacher candidate appointed on a substantive basis by duly constituted selection committee as per the UGC qualification with minimum 2 Years of continuous service (including probation period) in any University Teaching Department or affiliated colleges of any University on UGC pay scale.

Procedure for allotment of seats in Phase I:
• The available seats shall first be allocated to the candidates under the category (a) as mentioned above. Their merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the M.Phil. Degree. In case number of seats available is less than the number of candidates the allotment of seats will be made according to the merit of M.Phil.
• The allotment of seat to a teacher candidate shall be made out of the quota of the seats available with the supervisor against the vacancies for teacher candidates. The admission to Ph.D. programme for a teacher candidate shall also be made on the basis of merit of Post Graduation Examination in the concerned subject.
• Admission will be made according to merit. The merit list will be prepared department wise. The admission list of the candidates admitted to Ph.D. programme on the basis of the above criteria shall be displayed before Phase II.
• The candidates admitted (Phase I- a) category) will be exempted from admission test as well as course work.
• The admitted candidates (Phase I-(b) category) though are exempted from the admission test but they will be required to complete course work successfully, which is equivalent to one semester as per University rules.
• The reservation policy of Government of Rajasthan shall be applicable.

Phase II: Admission for M.Phil./Ph.D. Programme will be made through the test of UNIRAJ MPAT-2016. The admission test for the Ph.D. Programme will be held only when their remains vacant seat in respective subject after the completion of Phase-I.