Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 15th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Default fee structure of mba in ignou

Discuss about fee structure of mba in ignou here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for fee structure of mba in ignou discussion. If you are looking for information on fee structure of mba in ignou then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on fee structure of mba in ignou, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: fee structure of mba in ignou

I want to do MBA Program in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so can you please tell me the fee structure of the program?
Old May 24th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: fee structure of mba in ignou

The School of Management Studies (SOMS), Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of duration 2 years.

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Course Fee: Rs. 31,500

Minimum Duration: 2.5 Years

Maximum Duration: 8 Years

Eligibility:

Graduation in any discipline with 50 % marks for general category and 45 % for reserved category with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
OR
Professional Degree with 50% marks in:

Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.

Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU

There is no age bar.

Course structure-

The MBA Programme consists of 21 courses in all.The fees for each course is Rs. 1500/- (i.e. total fees is 21X1500 = Rs. 31500).These courses comprise of:

• DIM –consists of 3 compulsory courses i.e. MS-1 to MS-3 and two elective courses to be chosen out of four elective courses (MS-4/5/6 and 7).

• PGDIM Eleven Courses i.e. MS-1 to MS-11

• (PGSDMs) Five courses from any one of the 5 specialization streams for PGSDM in that area

• Integrative Module - consists of two compulsory courses (MS-91, MS-95) and one elective course out of any 5 elective courses (MS-92/93/94/96 and 97) and a project course which is equivalent to two courses (Thus making a total of five courses).

Contact-

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector 16C, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078