Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 15th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Default upsc cpf account

Discuss about upsc cpf account here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for upsc cpf account discussion. If you are looking for information on upsc cpf account then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on upsc cpf account, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: upsc cpf account

Can you please tell me application fee of UPSC CPF AC post, so that I can deposite the fee in an particular bank account and also let me know other related details of post?
Old May 24th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: upsc cpf account

Feel free I will tell you details of UPSC CPF AC post along with application fee for the post, so that it would be easy for you to deposit in an particular bank account.

Exam pattern
Written Examination: There are two papers in the UPSC CPF Written Exam.

Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
Paper I consists of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type questions and questions will be set in English as well as Hindi. There is negative mark will be cut for each wrong answer.

Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be in English.

NOTE: There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each papers as may be fixed by the commission in their discretion. Paper I will be evaluated first and evaluation of Paper II will be done only of those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper I.

Application fee
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) [excepting SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from pay- ment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.

Eligibility
Individuals aged between minimum 20 and maximum 25 years of age

(Certain categories of persons including departmental candidates are eligible for age relaxation).

Educational qualification:

Degree from recognized university with equivalent qualification.

Aspirants appearing for their final year graduation exam are allowed to appear for UPSC CPF but are required to submit proof of passing along with the Detailed

Physical Standard:-

The Minimum requirements for the candidate are as follows:-

Men:-
Height:-165 cm

Chest (unexpanded):- 81 cm (with 5 cm minimum expansion)

Weight: - 50 kg

Women:-
Height: - 157 cm

Weight: - 46 kg