Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 28th, 2015, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default about rayalaseema university

Discuss about about rayalaseema university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for about rayalaseema university discussion. If you are looking for information on about rayalaseema university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on about rayalaseema university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: about rayalaseema university

Hi buddy I want to know about Rayalaseema University latest recruitment notification , so would you plz let me know as I also want to apply for the same ??
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: about rayalaseema university

As you want here I am telling Rayalaseema University has published recruitment notification for following position :

Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Department:
A. Group – I (Arts): 01 Post
1. Telugu: 01 Post
B. Group – II (Sciences): 01 Post
2. Physics: 01 Post

Eligibility:
Applicants must have Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission with National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.

Section Process:
Applicants will be selected based on Screening Test & Oral interview.

Apply process:
Applicants may apply online through the website from 27-12-2017 to 17-01-2018 & Send their printout of online applications along with necessary documents to The Registrar, Rayalaseema University Kurnool –518007 on or before 19-01-2018 by 05:00.

Key Dates:
Start Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2018
Last date for Receipt of Printout Of Online Applications: 19-01-2018 by 05:00 PM.

Rayalaseema University recruitment 2017