Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 15th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Default ssc stenographer vacancy online application form

Discuss about ssc stenographer vacancy online application form here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ssc stenographer vacancy online application form discussion. If you are looking for information on ssc stenographer vacancy online application form then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ssc stenographer vacancy online application form, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ssc stenographer vacancy online application form

Hi buddy will you plz tell me process to fill SSC Stenographer Vacancy Online Application Form , as I am going to apply for this vacancy ??
Old May 24th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ssc stenographer vacancy online application form

As you want here I am telling Instructions to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer Vacancy:

Go on the website SSC (staff selection commission)

Click on Apply & Select the desired post

Again Click on Apply Link

Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).

In Part I Registration, Applicants have to fill basic information carefully.

After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.

Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.

In Part II registration Applicants have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.

Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.

Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.

Now take printout of online application for future use.

SSC Stenographer exam syllabus

General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.

General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‘s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.

English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.