Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 29th, 2015, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Default Micro rtu

Discuss about micro rtu here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for micro rtu discussion. If you are looking for information on micro rtu then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on micro rtu, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: micro rtu

Hello sir, I’m looking for micro RTU for my PX. Will you please provide me here features of Micro RTU? Which features are of Micro RTU?
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: micro rtu

Micro RRTU is offered by Emerson. Micro breaks the price/performance barrier for small to mid-sized RTU/PLC products and adds significant scalability to the ControlWave family of hybrid controllers.

The ControlWave Micro evolves the capabilities of the proven ControlWave RTU into a lower priced, space-efficient package required by small to mid-sized applications. ControlWave Micro has very low power consumption for solar applications.

ControlWave Micro offers exceptional communication capability with up to eleven serial ports and one or two optional 10/100 Mb Ethernet I/P ports.

Features:

High speed ARM 9-based processor
Very low power consumption
IEC 61131-3 with ACCOL 3
Multiple protocol support
One or two optional 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
Up to eleven serial communication ports
Built-in modem and radio
On-board alarm and historical database
FTP servers
Wide temperature range (-40 to +70 deg C)
Class 1, Div. 2 Groups approved

Get detail about the Micro RTU:

Customer Success:

Latin America Oil Field Modernization
SCADA systems and RTUs collecting and calculating data in a remote oil fi eld with an approximate total of 120,000 data points
Coke Oven Gas
Coke gas and LNG pipeline SCADA system
Wuhai-Yinchuan Gas Pipeline
Coke gas pipeline SCADA system
China SAGD
Emerson’s Wireless Solution Helps Optimize SAGD Oil Wellpad and Reduce Cost for Chinese Oil & Gas Producer