Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 20th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Default tifr vsrp selected students

Discuss about tifr vsrp selected students here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for tifr vsrp selected students discussion. If you are looking for information on tifr vsrp selected students then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on tifr vsrp selected students, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 21st, 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the average gpa of 2nd year b.sc biotech student selected in tifr vsrp,just want to know because i have a gpa of 9.2 and i want to know if i will be selected or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message