Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 20th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default mppsc set paper

Discuss about mppsc set paper here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for mppsc set paper discussion. If you are looking for information on mppsc set paper then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on mppsc set paper, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 26th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: mppsc set paper

Hello sir, I’m preparing for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission SET exam. Is there any one can provide me previous year question paper for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission SET?
Old April 26th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: mppsc set paper

The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is primed to provide the State Eligibility Test Paper-I (Teaching & Research Aptitude) questions.

Madhya Pradesh SET paper-1 (100 Marks) Objective Type Paper was on 25 February 2017 1 Shift/ 2 Shift Question Papers is available.

Previous year question paper for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission SET:

The Syllabi for all the Papers is that of UGC/CSIR, NET Examination. For Science Subjects, viz., Life Science, Chemical Science, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Science, the Paper I will be according to Syllabi of the University Grants Commission – NET, the Paper II will be from the Syllabi of Section (B) of Paper I of CSIR and Paper III will be from the Syllabi of Paper II of CSIR.

The MP Public Service Commission shall conduct the CG State Eligibility Test in 18 Subjects, and the Candidates shall be able to opt for the Subject/s opted for out of all 18 Subjects as per following Pattern:

Session Paper No. Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions Marks Examination Duration
First I 60 Out of 50 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted 100 1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)
First II 50 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions and all Questions are compulsory 100 1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)
Second III 75 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective-Type and all MCQs are compulsory 150 2½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)