Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 21st, 2016, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Default form of mp dmat

Discuss about form of mp dmat here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for form of mp dmat discussion. If you are looking for information on form of mp dmat then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on form of mp dmat, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 20th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: form of mp dmat

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT) application process, so would you plz let me know for the same ??
Old January 20th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: form of mp dmat

As per me Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT) has been replace with NEET UG , so here I am giving below its related info :

Key date

Registration by candidates 22nd – 28th July 2017

Choice filling & locking 22nd – 29th July 2017

Seat allotment process 30th July – 2nd August 2017

Round 1 result 3rd August 2017

Reporting at allotted college 4th – 12th August 2017

Online option for up grading 4th – 13th August 2017

Online registration at college level 4th – 14th August 2017

Eligibility
Applicants must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from MP Board or CBSE with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and having 50% aggregate marks in PCB ensures the eligibility of Applicants for MP DMAT 2017. Passing the English subject individually is also necessary for applying.

Exam Pattern

There is the single question paper of MP DMAT containing the question from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.

Total 120 objective type questions, 50 questions from each subject will be there in the entrance examination.

The medium of the MP DMAT pen and paper based examination will be English and Hindi.

One mark will be awarded for each right answer and there is no negative marking in the examination. It has the time duration of 3 hours.