Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 30th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Default teri university sample paper

Discuss about teri university sample paper here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for teri university sample paper discussion. If you are looking for information on teri university sample paper then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on teri university sample paper, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: teri university sample paper

I want the sample question paper of B.A Business Economics of Teri University so can you please provide me?
Old May 25th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: teri university sample paper

Ok, I am providing you the sample question paper of B.A Business Economics of Teri University

Teri University B.A Business Economics question paper

Q1 Capital Employed is equal to _________. [ two Marks ]
(a) Fixed Assets + Current Assets +Current Liabilities
(b) Fixed Assets + Current Assets - Current Liabilities
(c) Fixed Assets - Current Assets + Current Liabilities
(d) Fixed Assets - Current Assets - Current Liabilities
(e) I am not attempting the ques.

Q2 If a client buys shares worth Rs. 2,55,000 and sells shares worth Rs. 3,45,000 through a broker, then the maximum brokerage payable to the broker is _____________. [ two Marks ]
(a) Rs. 20000 (b) Rs. 15000 (c) Rs. 25000 (d) Rs. 10000 (e) I am not attempting the ques.

Q3 Return on Total Asset is equal to __________. [ two Marks ]
(a) Gross Income/Average Total Asset
(b) avg. total asset/Gross Income
(c) Return on Equity/Average total Asset
(d) Net income /Average Total Asset

Q4 Which of the subsequent is a benefit of participation in a depository? [ one Mark ]
(a) No stamp duty on transfer of securities.
(b) Elimination of risks associated with physical certificates such as bad delivery, fake securities, etc.
(c) Nomination facility.
(d) All of the above

Q5 The benchmark stock market index of India is ________. [ one Mark ]
(a) Dow Jones (b) Nikkei 225 (c) S&P 500 (d) the Nifty (e) I am not attempting the ques.

Q6 Which of the subsequent is not actual about offer of shares through normal public issue? [ two Marks
(a) In normal Public issue, investors bid for shares at the floor price or above and after the closure of the process the price is determined for allotment of shares.
(b) In case of the normal public problem the demand for an problem is known at the close of the problem.
(c) In case of offer of shares through normal public problem price at which securities will be allotted is known to an investor in advance .
(d) None of the above

Q7 At 8% annual inflation rate, an item costing Rs. 100 today, would cost Rs. _______ after 1 year. [ three Marks ]
(a) Rs. 108 (b) Rs. 118 (c) Rs. 208 (d) Rs. 98 (e) I am not attempting the ques.

Q8 At 6% annual inflation rate, an item costing Rs. 100 today, would cost Rs. _______ after 2 years. [ three Marks ]
(a) Rs. 224 (b) Rs. 112.36 (c) Rs. 122.46 (d) Rs. 124.30 (e) I am not attempting the ques.

Contact-

TERI University
Plot No. 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070