Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 21st, 2016, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Default IAS Electronics

Discuss about ias electronics here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ias electronics discussion. If you are looking for information on ias electronics then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ias electronics, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ias electronics

Hii Sir, I Completed B.tech In Electronics Now I Wants to do IAS Examination Will you Please tell Me Am I Eligible to give the IAS Examination ?
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ias electronics

About the IAS Examination

Indian Administrative Service (IAS) was formerly known as Imperial Civil Service (ICS) is the Civil Services Examination and one of the toughest competitive exams in India. It is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of officers for the All India Administrative Civil Service.

Yes you Are Eligible to give the IAS Examination the Qualification is Required for the IAS Exam is A Undergraduate Degree

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India Candidate must be a citizen of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan Candidate must be a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to be settled permanently in India

Education Qualification

Candidate applying for civil service exams is required to fulfill the following criteria: Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree from any of the recognized universities Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results or those who are yet to appear for the qualifying examination are also eligible for the Preliminary Examination. Such candidates have to produce proof of passing the said examination along with the application for the Main Examination

Age Limit : A candidate should be minimum of 21 years and maximum 32 years

Examination Pattern

IAS Preliminary Exam Pattern:-

The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each.

(i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
(ii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English. However, questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level will be tested through passages from English Language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.

Each paper will be of two hours duration.

IAS Preliminary Exam Syllabus

IAS Main Examination Pattern:-

The written examination will consist of the following papers :-

Qualifying Papers:-

Paper-A (One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution). - 300 Marks

Paper-B English - 300 Marks

Papers to be counted for merit

Paper-I Essay - 250 Marks

Paper-II General Studies-I - 250 Marks (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)

Paper-III General Studies -II - 250 Marks (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)

Paper-IV General Studies -III - 250 Marks (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)

Paper-V General Studies -IV - 250 Marks (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)

Paper-VI Optional Subject - Paper 1 - 250 Marks

Paper-VII Optional Subject - Paper 2 - 250 Marks

Sub Total (Written test) - 1750 Marks

Personality Test - 275 Marks

Grand Total - 2025 Marks