Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 22nd, 2016, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Default au phd entrance exam

Discuss about au phd entrance exam here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for au phd entrance exam discussion. If you are looking for information on au phd entrance exam then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on au phd entrance exam, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: au phd entrance exam

My self Rohan and I need to know more about Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test (AURCET), here I need someone’s help?
Old May 27th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: au phd entrance exam

On your concern I will provide you information of Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test (AURCET), so that you can get idea.

Application fee
Candidates have to submit applications in DUPLICATE along with a D.D. for an amount of Rs.800/-(Rs.500/-for SC & ST) towards Registration fee and Processing charges drawn in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University on any Nationalised bank payable at Visakhapatnam.

Eligibility

Candidates having PG degree in Science or Arts Courses and seeking admission into Full Time M.Phil or Ph.D. programmes must appear for the ENTRANCE TEST (AURCET-2013) conducted by the Directorate of Admissions.

However, Candidates qualified in UGC; CSIR-NET; ICMR; APSET; M.Phil; M.E.; M.Tech.; L.L.M. ; M.Pharm; MD; MS; MDS degrees (any of these) other than those awarded through distance mode, in the concerned subject as approved by the DRC at the time of admission are exempted from appearing for AURCET.

Candidates who have already appeared or appearing for the final semester or final year examinations can also apply.

Exam pattern

The exam, for each subject / department, consists of two papers with multiple choice objective type questions.

Paper-I shall be of 45 minutes duration with 50 multiple choice questions for 50 marks. Paper-I is common for all Science and Engineering Subjects / Departments as the case may be. Similarly, there is a common Paper 1 for all Arts Subjects / Departments for 50 marks with 45 minutes duration. Paper-I of Science stream is different from Paper-I of Arts stream.

Paper-II shall be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions for 100 marks in the concerned subjects for which the syllabi are given in A.U. website. Paper-II will be different for each subject.

Exemptions: You will be exempted from giving the test if you have qualified any of the following: CSIR-UGC-NET, APSET, RGNF, ICMR, Project Fellowship and M.Phil.

Address:-
Andhra University
Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003

Phone:-
089128 44000