Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 22nd, 2016, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default human physiology aipmt questions

Discuss about human physiology aipmt questions here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for human physiology aipmt questions discussion. If you are looking for information on human physiology aipmt questions then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on human physiology aipmt questions, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 22nd, 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: human physiology aipmt questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
Discuss about human physiology aipmt questions here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for human physiology aipmt questions discussion. If you are looking for information on human physiology aipmt questions then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on human physiology aipmt questions, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Hai I just want to know how to approach IGNOU to do my MSc in nutrition and dietetics distance education. I dint find any source so I am enquiring here. Can anybody please help me out for this
Old July 22nd, 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: human physiology aipmt questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
Hai I just want to know how to approach IGNOU to do my MSc in nutrition and dietetics distance education. I dint find any source so I am enquiring here. Can anybody please help me out for this.

I am from Hyderabad.