Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 23rd, 2016, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default how to get admission in lpu

Discuss about how to get admission in lpu here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for how to get admission in lpu discussion. If you are looking for information on how to get admission in lpu then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on how to get admission in lpu, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 4th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: how to get admission in lpu

Can you tell me about the eligibility required for admission in B Tech Program offered by LPU (Lovely Professional University)?
Old May 4th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: how to get admission in lpu

Lovely Professional University is conducts National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) for B. Tech aspirants. LPUNEST was started in 2009 and became one of the largest entrance tests in India.

The Test will be conducted in online mode (Pen and Paper Mode test is not allowed) as per the schedule. This test will have two fold advantages as it will act as Entrance Test as well as Scholarship Test.

B Tech Branches

Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
Civil Engineering (CE)
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Electrical Engineering (EE)
Information Technology (IT)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Electronics and Computer Engineering
ME-Mechatronics
Biotechnology (BT)
ME-Agriculture Engineering
BT-Food Technology
Aerospace Engineering
Chemical Engineering (CHE)
Automobile Engineering (AE)
CHE - Petroleum
Biomedical Engineering (BE)
Dairy Technology

Eligibility

Nationality

Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST

Qualifying Examination:

One appearing for LPUNEST should have either completed or shall be appearing, in final examination of 10 + 2 from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college etc. declared recognised by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi or any other concerned apex body as applicable.

Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:

Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English) subject to qualifying LPUNEST

For B. Tech. Biotechnology (BT), B. Tech (Food Technology), B. Tech (Biomedical Engineering), B. Tech Biotechnology (Hons.), Integrated B. Tech Biotechnology (BT) - M. Tech., Integrated B. Tech. Biotechnology (BT) - MBA, Integrated B. Tech. (Biomedical Engineering) - MBA, and Integrated B. Tech. (Food Technology) - MBA
Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, English & either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology; other things remaining same as above.

For B. Tech Chemical Engineering (CHE), B. Tech (CHE - Petroleum), B. Tech. (Dairy Technology), Integrated B. Tech Chemical Engineering (CHE) - MBA, Integrated B. Tech (CHE - Petroleum) - MBA and Integrated B. Tech. (Dairy Technology) - MBA
Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English; other things remaining same as above.

For B. Tech. (ME- Agriculture Engineering), and Integrated (ME- Agriculture Engineering) - MBA
Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English OR 10+2 (Agriculture); other things remaining same as above.