Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 30th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default upsc drug inspector selection process

Discuss about upsc drug inspector selection process here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for upsc drug inspector selection process discussion. If you are looking for information on upsc drug inspector selection process then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on upsc drug inspector selection process, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: upsc drug inspector selection process

I want to know the Selection Process of Union Public Service Commission UPSC Drug Inspector so can you tell me?
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: upsc drug inspector selection process

The Drug Inspector Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission UPSC for the post of Drug Inspector under the central government organizations.

UPSC Drug Inspector Selection Process

Selection for UPSC drug Inspector post will be based on the written examination followed personal interview test .

Examination Pattern:

There shall be two papers in the exam for Drug Inspector. The papers shall comprise of objective type multiple choice based questions on the following major topics:

Paper I: Pharmacy

Total Marks Allotted: 200

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Paper II: General Knowledge

Total Allotted Marks: 50

Duration of Exam: 1 Hour

Syllabus for Study:

Paper I:

The syllabus shall contain subject specific questions on the following major topics: Medical Chemistry; Forensic Pharmacy; Pharmacognesy; Manufacturing Opharmacy; Pharmaceutical Analysis; Pharmacilogy & Toxicology etc

Paper II:

The Paper I shall consist of general studies and mental ability questions. The candidates should also prepare for the General Science questions which include recent developments in the field of Science & Technology. The next topics for study under this section include the Current Events of National and International Importance. This includes the following topics of study: History & Geography of India, Indian National Movement, Social, Economic and Cultural Issues etc