Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 27th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Default cbse nda form

Discuss about cbse nda form here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for cbse nda form discussion. If you are looking for information on cbse nda form then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on cbse nda form, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 17th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: cbse nda form

Can you tell me where will I get the application form for NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam on the official website of CBSE or some where else?
Old May 17th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: cbse nda form

NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). So, you will get the application form for NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam on the official website of UPSC.

This examination is organized for recruiting appropriate candidates in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. The exam is organized two times in a year i.e. NDA-I (23rd April 2017) and NDA-II (10th Sep 2017).

NDA 2017 Application Dates

NDA (I):
• Notification publish – 18th January 2017
• Application form starts – 18th January 2017
• Last date for online application form – 10th February 2017 (18:00 PM)
• Exam date – 23rd April 2017

NDA (II):
• Notification release – 7th June 2017
• Application form begins – 7th June 2017
• Last date for online application form – 30th June 2017
• Exam date – 10th September 2017

Eligibility Criteria 2017
• One must be Indian Nationals; a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, Tibetan refugee came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
• Male unmarried candidates can only apply for this exam.
• One should be medically fit as per the norms set by the authority.
• To apply for NDA-I, students should be born between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2001.
• To apply for NDA-II, students should be born between 2nd January 1999 to 1st July 2002
• One should have passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent with physics and mathematics subjects (For Air Force/ Naval Wings of National Defence Academy & for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy)
• One must have cleared or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam (for Army Wing of National Defence Academy)

NDA 2017 Selection process
The selection process of NDA 2017 will complete in 3 stages
• Written examination
• Personal Interview
• Medical review by Command Hospital

The qualified candidates of written examination will be called to attend personal interview at SSB centres allotted by SSC and then successful candidates will be eligible for Medical review.

Personal interview will be scheduled in 5 days. The candidates will be shortlisted and made to do the task.