Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 30th, 2015, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Default after scra

Discuss about after scra here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for after scra discussion. If you are looking for information on after scra then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on after scra, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: after scra

Which job one can get After clear Special Class Railway Apprentices' (SCRA) exam conducted by UPSC , will you plz tell me as my brother asking me for it ??
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: after scra

pecial Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) is a programme by which candidates are selected by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) India, to train in the undergraduate program in mechanical engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur.

After clear Special Class Railway Apprentices' (SCRA) exam one is posted as an officer in the junior scale. Promotion to the senior scale takes place after about two years of service in working post. After six to seven years of service, the officer is promoted to the Junior Administrative Grade, which has two levels. One can be serving in various assignments at the Junior Administrative Grade for 8-10 years.

Exam Pattern:

There are two papers in the recruitment exam having objective type and multiple choice questions on the following main topics:

Part I: This paper will have questions on the following main topics:

Paper I: General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test (200 Marks)

Paper II: Physical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry) 200 Marks

Paper III: Mathematics (200 Marks) and

Total Marks Allotted: 600 Marks

Part II:

Interview/ Personality Test:

The second part of the paper consists of Interview/ Personality Test of 200 marks. The candidates who qualify in the written exam shall be only called for the Interview round of examination.

Total Time Allotted: 6 Hours (2 Hours each for all the papers)