Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 28th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Default ubc ssc email

Discuss about ubc ssc email here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ubc ssc email discussion. If you are looking for information on ubc ssc email then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ubc ssc email, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ubc ssc email

Hi I would like to know about University of British Columbia as well as the details about the Email for Student Service Centre at University of British Columbia?
Old May 27th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ubc ssc email

The University of British Columbia is a worldwide place for research and instructing, reliably positioned among the 40 best colleges on the planet. Since 1915, UBC's West Coast soul has grasped development and tested the present state of affairs. Its entrepreneurial viewpoint energizes understudies, staff and workforce to test tradition, lead revelation and investigate better approaches for learning. At UBC, striking deduction is given a place to form into thoughts that can change the world.

Student Service Centre - Email

Students can agree to accept a UBC email sending address, name@alumni.ubc.ca. This deliver will be sent to a current letter drop of your decision.

To set up a Student and Alumni Email Address

If you don't mind confirm utilizing your Campus-Wide Login (CWL) login name and secret key by tapping the CWL catch underneath. This is the same login name and secret key that empowers you to get to the Student Service Center to include/drop courses, check grades, and so forth.

Email Service Sign Up Page

Student Service Centre - Terms of Use

I agree that I will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.

I agree that I will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to impose an "unreasonable or disproportionately large load" on UBC's infrastructure. An "unreasonable or disproportionately large load" is one that prevents other members of the University community from gaining fair and equitable access to Student Systems (by which we mean the Student Service Centre (SSC)).

I understand that any activities undertaken in breach of this agreement will be considered non-academic misconduct and may result in disciplinary action as outlined in the Student Discipline section of the UBC Calendar.