Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 28th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Default jiwaji university pdf

Discuss about jiwaji university pdf here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for jiwaji university pdf discussion. If you are looking for information on jiwaji university pdf then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on jiwaji university pdf, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: jiwaji university pdf

I want the syllabus of Distance B.Sc I year of Jiwaji University, Gwalior so can you provide me? If possible provide me it in a pdf file?
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: jiwaji university pdf

I am providing you the syllabus of B.Sc I year of Institute Of Distance Education, Jiwaji University, Gwalior

Jiwaji University IDE B.Sc I year syllabus

Foundation Course

Paper-II

English Language

Theory M.M. – 40

Assignment M.M. - 10

Structural Items

(i) Simple, compound and complex sentences. (ii) Co ordinate clauses (with but or Either-Or, Neither-Nor, Otherwise, Or else) (iii) Sub-ordinate clauses-noun clauses-as subject object and complement: Relative clouses (restrictive and non-restrictive clauses). Adverb clauses (open and hypothetical conditional, with because, though, here, so that, as long as, as soon as). (iv) Comparative Clauses (as+adjective/qdverb+as-to sooner...........that).

Tenses-

(i) Simple present, progressive and present perfect (ii) Simple past, progressive and past perfect. (iii) Indication of Futurity. The passive (Simple present and past, present and past perfect and toinfinitive structure.

Reported Speech-

(i) Declarative sentences (ii) Imperatives (iii) Introgatives-wh-question, Yes/No Questions (iv) Exclamatory sentences. Models (will, shall, should, would, ought to has to have to ought, can could, may/might and need.) (F) Verb structures (infinitives and gerund) (G) Linking devices-

Note: The above language items will be introduced to express the following communicative functions- (a) Seeking and imparting information (b) Expressing attitudes-intellectual and emotional (c) Persuasion and dissuasion etc. Note: Questions on all the units shall be asked from the prescribed text, which will comprise/specimens of popular creative writing and the following items: (a) Indian Art : Meaning of Art, Features of Indian Art, Elementary knowledge of paintings, Music, Dancing, Sculpture Archaeology, Iconography and Other Social Arts. (b) Indian Literature : Ancient Indian Literature, Elementary knowledge of Vedic Literature, Mahabharata, Ramayan and Other Main Granthas. (c) Indian Freedom Struggle: Freedom Struggle of 1857, National Consciousness Non-Co-operation Movement. Civil Disobedient Movement Quit India Movement Contribution of revolutionaries in freedom struggle. (d) Indian Constitution: Introduction, Main features of Constitution Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties.

For complete syllabus here is the attachment

Contact-

Jiwaji University
Mahalgaon
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jiwaji University IDE B.Sc I year syllabus.pdf (1.24 MB, 0 views)