Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 1st, 2015, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default Show LIC ADO Result

Discuss about show lic ado result here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for show lic ado result discussion. If you are looking for information on show lic ado result then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on show lic ado result, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: show lic ado result

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Result of the ADO Officer Recruitment Examination of the Life Insurance Corporation of India ?
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: show lic ado result

Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of ₹1,560,482 crore

The Procedure to get the Result of the ADO Officer of the KLIC Let me tell you that At Present the Result of the ADO Officer Exam is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Result of the ADO Officer

Visit the Official site of the Life Insurance Corporation of India

The page may look as follow

Life Insurance Corporation of India

There At the Mid of the page you may get the Menu of Result click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Result of the ADO Officer Examination

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Life Insurance Corporation of India Career