Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 1st, 2015, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default mysore university bcom old question papers

Discuss about mysore university bcom old question papers here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for mysore university bcom old question papers discussion. If you are looking for information on mysore university bcom old question papers then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on mysore university bcom old question papers, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: mysore university bcom old question papers

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the Bcom I Sem Subject Financial Accounting of the Mysore University ?
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: mysore university bcom old question papers

The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The university was founded during the reign of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. It opened on 27 July 1916.

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the Bcom I Sem Subject Financial Accounting of the Mysore University Sorry I may Not Fund the Question Paper Here I am giving you the Syllabus of the Bcom I Sem Subject Financial Accounting is given below

Financial Accounting

Unit 1: (a) Theoretical Framework 3 Lectures
i. Accounting as an information system, the users of financial accounting information and their needs. Qualitative characteristics of accounting, information. Functions, advantages and limitations of accounting. Branches of accounting. Bases of accounting; cash basis and accrual basis.

ii. The nature of financial accounting principles – Basic concepts and conventions: entity, money measurement, going concern, cost, realization, accruals, periodicity, consistency, prudence (conservatism), materiality and full disclosures.

iii. Financial accounting standards: Concept, benefits, procedure for issuing accounting standards in India. Salient features of First-Time Adoption of Indian Accounting Standard (Ind-AS) 101. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS): - Need and procedures.
(b) Accounting Process 2 Lectures

From recording of a business transaction to preparation of trial balance including adjustments
(c) Computerised Accounting Systems 26 Practical Lab

Computerised Accounting Systems: Computerized Accounts by using any popular accounting software: Creating a Company; Configure and Features settings; Creating Accounting Ledgers and Groups; Creating Stock Items and Groups; Vouchers Entry; Generating Reports – Cash Book, Ledger Accounts, Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Funds Flow Statement, Cash Flow Statement
Selecting and shutting a Company; Backup and Restore data of a Company

Unit 2: (a) Business Income 8 Lectures
i. Measurement of business income-Net income: the accounting period, the continuity doctrine and matching concept. Objectives of measurement.
ii. Revenue recognition: Recognition of expenses.
iii. The nature of depreciation. The accounting concept of depreciation. Factors in the
measurement of depreciation. Methods of computing depreciation: straight line method and
diminishing balance method; Disposal of depreciable assets-change of method.
iv. Inventories: Meaning. Significance of inventory valuation. Inventory Record Systems:
periodic and perpetual. Methods: FIFO, LIFO and Weighted Average. Salient features of Indian Accounting Standard (IND-AS): 2