Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 4th, 2016, 05:11 PM

Default PUCHD Mcom Syllabus

Discuss about puchd mcom syllabus here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for puchd mcom syllabus discussion. If you are looking for information on puchd mcom syllabus then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on puchd mcom syllabus, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 7th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: puchd mcom syllabus

Hi buddy here I am looking for Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD) M. Com. ( Business Economics) program syllabus , so will you plz tell me know from where I can collect it ??
Old February 7th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: puchd mcom syllabus

As you want here I am giving below Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD) M. Com. ( Business Economics) program syllabus on your demand :

FIRST SEMESTER
MB 6101: MICRO ECONOMICS
Unit I

Nature & scope of Micro
-
Economics: Demand theory & techniques of demand e
stimation.
Demand elasticity: Definition, types, measurement, factors & importance.
Theory of production: Law of returns, law of variable proportion & returns to scale. Production
function for a single & multiple products, technological progress & produc
tion functions.
Unit II
Cost & cost curves: Concept of nominal, real, economic, implicit, explicit and opportunity cost. Cost
curves under short run & long run. Constant, increasing & decreasing returns to scale. Economies &
diseconomies of scale.
Unit
III
Perfect Competition: Features, profit maximization and equilibrium of a firm & industry in short run
& long run under perfect competition. Role of time element in price determination.
Monopoly: Features, equilibrium of firm & industry in short run &
long run. Benefits of monopoly
power. Monopoly price determination.
Unit IV
Monopolistic competition: Characteristics. A firm’s short & long run equilibrium with differentiated
products & selling costs (advertisement). The issue of excess capacity under
monopolistic
competition.
Oligopoly: Features, price leadership, kinky demand curve analysis, equilibrium under short run &
long run.
Unit V
Distribution: Wages: Meaning, types, marginal productivity theory of wages, modern theory of
wages.
Rent: Meaning, types, Ricardian theory of rent, Modern theory of rent, quasi rent

Panjab University, Chandigarh (PUCHD) M. Com. ( Business Economics) program syllabus