Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 4th, 2016, 05:16 PM

Default BARC NDT Level 1

Discuss about barc ndt level 1 here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for barc ndt level 1 discussion. If you are looking for information on barc ndt level 1 then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on barc ndt level 1, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: barc ndt level 1

I want to do BARC RT Level-I Course at Quality NDT Services so can you please provide me the details regarding the courses?
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: barc ndt level 1

Quality NDT Services conduct courses on Industrial Radiography Testing & Safety Level-1,( RT- 1) at Quality NDT Training Institute, Bhosari, Pune.

The institute is an approved Training Centre by Radiological Physics & Advisory Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai /AERB.

BARC RT Level-I Course

Course duration

1) 12th February to 2nd March, 2018
2) 16th April to 5th May, 2018
3) 18th June to 6th July, 2018
4) 20th August to 7th September, 2018
5) 10th December to 28th December, 2018

Minimum Qualification -

12th Std pass in Science & 10th with Math OR Degree / Diploma in Engineering or Graduate in Science (Physics/ Math).

Minimum Experience & Proof -

Trainee Radiographer Approval Letter from AERB [Min - 6 Months]
Experience will be based on the date of AERBTrainee approval letter.

Fees -

Rs. 22,500/- + 18% GST (Inclusive of Lunch, Snacks & Tea) Payment to be made by Demand Draft in favor of “Quality NDT Training Institute”, Pune.

Venue -

Quality NDT Training Institute,
Plot No. B.G.A -1/4, Bhosari General Block,
M.I.D.C., Bhosari, Pune - 411026.

Last Date -

Application form (attached herewith) duly filled in along with fees should reach to the Course Director 15 days before starting date of the course.

Accommodation -

Accommodation facilities(with breakfast & Dinner only – Strictly Vegetarian) will be available by Institute for limited number of 20 candidates on “First come First Serve basis” @ Rs. 15000/- per candidate. Candidate who would like to avail of this facility should write to us separately with 100% advance payment by Demand Draft in favor of “Sayali Enterprises”, Pune.

Contact-

Quality NDT Services
Plot No: B.G.A-1/1,2,3 Bhosari General Block, MIDC, Bhosari,
Pune-411026, Maharashtra, India.
Phone : (020) 27121843
Alt Ph : (020) 27119490