Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 4th, 2016, 05:16 PM

Default NIT Warangal Pay Scale

Discuss about nit warangal pay scale here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for nit warangal pay scale discussion. If you are looking for information on nit warangal pay scale then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on nit warangal pay scale, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: nit warangal pay scale

My brother wants to apply for recruitment for the post of Registrar in NIT Warangal. He wants to know about pay scale for this post, so he said me to search for it. So will you help me to get details about pay scale for the post of Registrar in NIT Warangal?
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: nit warangal pay scale

The NIT Warangal was established in 1959.

It is one of top Engineering Institutions in Telangana and India.

It offers many Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs with several disciplines.

As you are looking for pay scale for the post of Registrar in NIT Warangal, so I am giving complete information about Registrar recruitment:

NIT Warangal Recruitment for Registrar:

Pay Scale:

PB-4 (Rs. 37,400 - Rs.67,000) with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-

Minimum Qualification:
Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 points scale

Work Experience:
At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
OR
Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institutions of higher education.
OR
15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent.

Desirable:
i) Qualification in area of Management/ Engineering/ Law.
ii) Experience in handling computerized administration /legal /financial/establishment matters.

Age Limit:
Below 57 years.

Period of Probation:
Not Applicable

NIT Warangal Recruitment for Registrar:

If you want to know more about Registrar recruitment, you should download the attachment…..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIT Warangal Recruitment for Registrar.pdf (254.4 KB, 0 views)