Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 2nd, 2015, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Default allen jee advanced answer key

Discuss about allen jee advanced answer key here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for allen jee advanced answer key discussion. If you are looking for information on allen jee advanced answer key then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on allen jee advanced answer key, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: allen jee advanced answer key

Can you provide me the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) (Advanced) – 2017 Physics test Paper I with answer key as I want to check my score with it?
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: allen jee advanced answer key

The JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) (Advanced) – 2017 Physics test Paper I with answer key is as follows:

A human body has a surface area of approximately 1 m2. The normal body temperature is 10 K above the surrounding room temperature T0. Take the room temperature to be T0 = 300 K. For T0 = 300 K, the value of 4 sT0 = 460 Wm-2 (where s is the Stefan-Boltzmann constant). Which of the following options is/are correct?
(A) The amount of energy radiated by the body in 1 second is close to 60 Joules
(B) If the surrounding temperature reduces by a small amount DT0 << T0, then to maintain the same body temperature the same (living) human being needs to radiate DW = 3 0 0 4 T T s D more energy per unit time
(C) Reducing the exposed surface area of the body (e.g. by curling up) allows humans to maintain the same body temperature while reducing the energy lost by radiation
(D) If the body temperature rises significantly then the peak in the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation emitted by the body would shift to longer wavelengths
Ans. (A, B, C) or (C)

A flat plate is moving normal to its plane through a gas under the action of a constant force F. The gas is kept at a very low pressure. The speed of the plate v is much less than the average speed u of the gas molecules. Which of the following options is/are true ?
(A) The resistive force experienced by the plate is proportional to v
(B) The pressure difference between the leading and trailing faces of the plate is proportional to uv.
(C) The plate will continue to move with constant non-zero acceleration, at all times
(D) At a later time the external force F balances the resistive force.
Ans. (A,B,D)

131I is an isotope of Iodine that b decays to an isotope of Xenon with a half-life of 8 days. A small amount of a serum labelled with 131I is injected into the blood of a person. The activity of the amount of 131I injected was 2.4 × 105 Becquerel (Bq). It is known that the injected serum will get distributed uniformly in the blood stream in less than half an hour. After 11.5 hours, 2.5 ml of blood is drawn from the person's body, and gives an activity of 115 Bq. The total volume of blood in the person's body, in liters is approximately (you may use ex » 1 + x for |x| << 1 and ln 2 » 0.7).
Ans. 5

JEE Advanced 2017 Physics Test Paper I Answer Key

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE Advanced 2017 Physics Test Paper I Answer Key.pdf (227.8 KB, 0 views)