Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 8th, 2016, 04:03 PM

Default migration certificate form of nagpur university

Discuss about migration certificate form of nagpur university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for migration certificate form of nagpur university discussion. If you are looking for information on migration certificate form of nagpur university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on migration certificate form of nagpur university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: migration certificate form of nagpur university

Madam If take migration form Nagpur University should I have to pay the whole year fees of college in which I am studying ? ?
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Akhil Jain

Question Migration Certificate & Fees details Enquiry

Dear Madam,

If I have taken Migration certificate from Nagpur University should I have to pay all years fees of the college i am studying ?
Old September 6th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: migration certificate form of nagpur university

Hi I am kiran, I living in Pune, now I want migration certificate for to take admission in MCA but its not possible for me to come in Nagpur for certificate as I am working so its not possible for me to take a leave, can I get migration certificate without coming in Nagpur?
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita View Post
Discuss about migration certificate form of nagpur university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for migration certificate form of nagpur university discussion. If you are looking for information on migration certificate form of nagpur university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on migration certificate form of nagpur university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
I have done my Graduation from RTMNU and then I did Advance Diploma in Apparel merchandising from SASMIRA,Mumbai which is affiliated to Maharashtra board.My Graduation college's TC is submitted at my Diploma's college. Kindly advise me what all documents are required for migration certificate from Nagpur university now?
Old July 22nd, 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I want migration certificate my result was withheld so I was waiting for the result as many people told me that result is essential for migration now I have got my result but I am in need of migration certificate urgently will it be possible