Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 3rd, 2015, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default Bihar Board Sample Paper Pdf

Discuss about bihar board sample paper pdf here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for bihar board sample paper pdf discussion. If you are looking for information on bihar board sample paper pdf then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on bihar board sample paper pdf, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: bihar board sample paper pdf

Hey from last year, my brother is preparing for Bihar board exam. He wants sample paper in PDF for Bihar board exam. Will you please provide me Bihar Board sample paper?
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: bihar board sample paper pdf

The Bihar School Examination Board is uploading Bihar Board Matric Model Question Paper in the last week of January month.

Students in the 10th class exam will start study from the last week of December month and will end in the first week of March they can download online BSEB Matric Model Question Paper from the Bihar board website.

Get download Bihar Board sample paper:

Bihar Board sample paper for:
Subjects like as English, Science, Social Science, Mathematics, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu Bengali Maithili Sanskrit (Second Language) Bhojpuri Arabik Fars.

Bihar Board sample paper English questions:

Section - A
(Reading)
1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions in your own words :
Television is changing people's lives quiet dramatically. They are sleeping less, reading less, comminuting less with their families. In a countrywide survey, a tenth of television viewers have admitted that the care of children and elderly is getting neglected. While television has contributed to the popularity of games and sports, ironically enough, children have reported that they play less. Television had increased the general knowledge of children, in particular their knowledge of the various products being advertised. The survey shows that hardly any child is watching educational programme. The parents interview said that their children's studies were affected. Many parents have cut off cable TV to reduce the distraction for the children.
Question :
(i) What changes do we notice in the lives of the people under the influence of television?
(ii) Why do parents feel that their children's studies are affected while television is increasing their general knowledge?
(iii) Why many parents have cut off cable TV connection?
(iv) What are two advantages of Television especially for children?

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below in your own words :

Old people say that childhood is the best part of life. They look back at their childhood and remember all their happy days, the jolly games, the fun they had to school, jokes they used to play and the endless discussion they had among friends on almost every topic. Perhaps these old folks are right. They forget many things that were not so pleasant in their childhood. There is a funny story that tells of a boy who was crying because he has to go back to school after the holidays. The father scolded him and said, 'Why, I only wish I could be a boy and go to school again.' And all in a moment the father was a little boy and his son was a grown man like his father. The father, in the shape of a little boy had to go to school and I can tell you he did not like it at all. A child's trouble may be seen small to grownups but they are very big to him.

Questions :
(i) How do old people describe childhood?
(ii) When old people look back at their childhood, what do they remember?
(iii) Why did the father scold the boy?
(iv) What happened when the father wished to be a boy?

Section-B
Writing
3. Write a letter to your father describing the prize giving ceremony held in your school in about 100 words
Or
Write an application to your Headmaster for the help from Poor Boys Fund.

4. Write a paragraph on any one of the following in about 60 words :
(a) The game you like most
(b) Life in a village.
(c) An Ideal Teacher
(d) A visit to a zoo.

5. Write a notice in about 80 words for you school notice board to invite students of you school to participate in a Drama Competition. You are the cultural secretary of the school Or
Last week you went on an Educational trip. Write a paragraph on this trip and you experiences that you fell on this trip.

Section-C
6. Transform the sentence as per direction in the bracket :
(i) Tea is too hot. (change into remove too)
(ii) He is the best boy in the class. (change into positive degree)
(iii) How beautiful she is! (change into assertive sentence)
(iv) I can do it. (change into passive voice)

7. Change the following sentences into indirect form of speech :
(i) The teacher said, "The earth moves round the sun."
(ii) She said to me, "Why are you crying?"
(iii) He said to his friend, "Please give me your note-book."
(iv) He said to his father, "Are you going to market with me?"

8. Fill in the blanks with appropriate form of verbs given in the brackets :
(i) Lots of people ............... coming here. (is / are)
(ii) Five years ............... is not a small period. (is / are)
(iii) All that glitters ............... not gold. (is / are)
(iv) A parcel of books ............. be received. (has / have)

9. Fill in the blanks with appropriate form of verbs given in the brackets :
(i) She gets up ................ 6 o'clock in the morning.. (at / in)
(ii) He was born ................ Mumbai. (on / in)
(iii) I always study ................ the evening. (with / in)

10. Translate any five into English : 5×1=5
(i)
(ii)
(iii)
(iv)
(v)
(vi)
(vii)
(viii)

Here is PDF for Bihar Board sample paper English:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bihar Board sample paper English.pdf (609.1 KB, 0 views)