Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 14th, 2016, 10:24 AM

Default calicut university improvement exam rules

Discuss about calicut university improvement exam rules here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for calicut university improvement exam rules discussion. If you are looking for information on calicut university improvement exam rules then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on calicut university improvement exam rules, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 15th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: calicut university improvement exam rules

sir iam not pay for fourth semester but iwant to written 5th semester ican written 5th sem
please answer me
Old April 16th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by payal View Post
Discuss about calicut university improvement exam rules here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for calicut university improvement exam rules discussion. If you are looking for information on calicut university improvement exam rules then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on calicut university improvement exam rules, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Sir ,
I applied for 1st semester CUCBCSS Bsc improvement examination 2014 admn, but I didn't attend the exam ,so how can I cancel the registration??
Old August 17th, 2021, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have the same doubt
Old October 2nd, 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, if I failed in the Calicut university improvement exam. Which mark in the result card?
Old November 27th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: calicut university improvement exam rules

Hai sir,
I have a doubt about the year wise exam. Can I attend the 2nd year supplementary examination of "cost accounting" . Or can I attend the semester exam after converting the year wise to semester.