Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 15th, 2016, 12:25 PM

Default recruitment uco bank 2nd select list

Discuss about recruitment uco bank 2nd select list here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for recruitment uco bank 2nd select list discussion. If you are looking for information on recruitment uco bank 2nd select list then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on recruitment uco bank 2nd select list, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: recruitment uco bank 2nd select list

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me here list of 2nd round selected candidates name of UCO bank recruitment?
Old May 25th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: recruitment uco bank 2nd select list

In PDF form with candidates name and roll number the UCO bank is provides result. The UCO Bank was announced final results for the post of Probationary Officer (CRP-PO-IV).

Also the UCO Bank was announced final results for the posts of Probationary Officer (Scale -I), Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I) & IT Officer (Scale-I). Selected candidates were invited to report on 29-05-2017.
:
Recruitment UCO Bank 2nd Select List

Get result for UCO bank:

UCO bank notifications for recruitments:
As on May 2017:

Release of Provisional Select List of Candidates selected in CRP (PO/SO)-V 2nd List, By IBPS, Mumbai for FY - 2016-17
25 Apr 2017

Important Announcement for CRP PO/SPL V 2nd list
25 Apr 2017

Refund of Application Fees for the Post of Chartered Accountant, for the advertisement dated 17.10.2015
19 Oct 2016
For Refund of Application Fees Click Here

Release of list of candidates selected for the post of Engineers (JMGS-I) in UCO Bank
22 Sep 2016

Release of list of candidates selected for the post of Law Officers (MMGS-II) in UCO Bank
22 Sep 2016

Release of Provisional Select List of Candidates called for interview for the post of Electrical Engineer
03 Aug 2016

Release of Provisional Select List of Candidates called for interview for the post of Civil Engineer
03 Aug 2016

Release of Provisional Select List of Candidates called for interview for the post of Law Officer
03 Aug 2016

Release of Provisional Select List of candidates selected in CRP (Clerks) – V, by IBPS, Mumbai for FY – 2016-17
02 Jul 2016

Release of list of candidates selected for the post of Security Officer (JMGS-I) in UCO Bank on the basis of interview held on 30.05.2016
22 Jun 2016