Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 18th, 2016, 10:24 AM

Default APTET Study Material in Telugu Free Download

Discuss about aptet study material in telugu free download here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for aptet study material in telugu free download discussion. If you are looking for information on aptet study material in telugu free download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on aptet study material in telugu free download, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 20th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: aptet study material in telugu free download

Hi buddy here I am looking for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) Study Material/question in Telugu, so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
Old April 20th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: aptet study material in telugu free download

As you want here I am giving below Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) Study Material/question in Telugu on your demand:

Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) Study Material/question in Telugu
aptet.apcfss.in/TetQuestions.jsp

APTET Paper- I:
1. No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) – 150
2. Duration of Examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes:

Structure and Content (all compulsory)
i) Child Development and Pedagogy :: 30 MCQs :: 30 Marks
ii) Language I :: 30 MCQs :: 30 Marks
iii) Language II (English) :: 30 MCQs :: 30 Marks
iv) Mathematics :: 30 MCQs :: 30 Marks
v) Environmental Studies:: 30 MCQs :: 30 Marks
Total :: 150 MCQs :: 150 Marks

Note (1): The test items on Child Development & Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the primary level.
Note (2): How to choose language – I of AP-TET Paper-I: The following languages are offered under First Language in the Schools under the State Syllabus viz., Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Gujarathi. A Candidate has to choose one of these 8 Languages under Language-I of TET, those candidates should have compulsorily studied that Language either as medium of study or as First Language at least up to Class X. The candidates who studied CBSE/ ICSE curriculum can choose the Language which they studied up to Class X.
Note (3): The Language-II shall be English for all the candidates.
Note (4): The syllabi for Mathematics & Environmental Studies are designed on the basis of topics of Classes I to V. The difficulty standard as well as linkages of content/topics could be up to Secondary Stage (up to Class X) for testing. The test items in Mathematics and Environmental Studies will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) not only on Content but also on Pedagogy.
In Mathematics, 24 MCQs will be on Content and 6 MCQs on Pedagogy. Similarly, in Environmental Studies 24 MCQs will be on Content and 6 MCQs on Pedagogy.
Note (5): The syllabi for Language I & II shall be based on Proficiency in the Language, Elements of Language, Communication and Comprehension abilities (standard up to Class X level).
Note (6): For 30 MCQs under Language I & II, each shall include 6 questions on Pedagogy of a Language.
Note (7): The detailed syllabus for all subjects shall be the designed by the SCERT and the same shall be issued along with the Notification.